[TowerTalk] Re: Surge protection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Surge protection
From: vfair@innova.net (Van Fair)
Date: Sat Apr 19 16:08:07 2003
Hi George. I am located in Seneca SC. The power co. is a small co-op named
Blue Ridge. The unit is made by Meter-Treater Inc. and sells for $200 to
$300 depending on the model. My co charged a $30 inst fee and $5 per month.
No guarantees but they service it monthly and if it is hit they replace it
no charge.  73 Van W4GIW