[TowerTalk] MFJ-432 schematic

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFJ-432 schematic
From: tony.kaz@verizon.net (N2TK, Tony)
Date: Sat Apr 26 11:11:40 2003
Maybe someone on Towertalk can help me with this.
I'm looking for the schematic of the MFJ 432 voice keyer. I need the REV 1
schematic. I have the REV 2 schematic. I have 2 MFJ432 voice keyers here.
There is enough difference that there is two different schematics.
A key that you have a REV1 schematic is that there is no RLY1. A schematic
will save me the time of making a schematic from scratch.
If you have one, can you email it to me? If not, gladly pay for copying and
postage.
Tnx
Tony
N2TK