[TowerTalk] Lifting a TX472 off a semi & cost of pumping concretein my a

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lifting a TX472 off a semi & cost of pumping concretein my area
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (Dan)
Date: Tue Apr 29 09:57:45 2003
Dan: I have read of people using several 55 gal drums as rollers under a
crankup to move it off a truck and to the install location. It seems that
this would cause a minimum amount of damage to a lawn. The subject of
getting concrete to a location where a truck cannot go has been discussed at
length on TT  recently. You can do a search of TT archives at Contesting.com
and probably find a mountain of info on the topic. 73, Dan, N5AR