[TowerTalk] Cleaning mildew off tower concrete

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cleaning mildew off tower concrete
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Tue Apr 29 15:32:58 2003
 From my time spent selling Paint:

Bleach does not kill a mildew problem - it only bleaches it so you are
less aware of it...

An excellent way to counter mildew is with: Water run off from a
galvanized surface... its the zinc that kills the stuff.  Some of you
may have seen roofers laying strips of zinc between the upper courses of
asphalt shingles o white or lighter colred shingled roofs (rooves!)

GL

Jim, K4OJ