[TowerTalk] Mildew cleaning summary

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mildew cleaning summary
From: spelunk.sueno@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Wed Apr 30 10:27:56 2003
TT:

     Thanks for your suggestions on cleaning mildew off my tower's concrete
base.  Here are the essential recommendations I received:

o   Power-wash (vast majority of you folks recommended this approach)
o   Dilute bleach solution
o   Round-up spray
o   Fantastic, 409, Simple Green sprays
o   Vinegar
o   Move to drier climate.

     I still work here in the DC area, so I guess moving is OOTQ for now.
One of you suggested I apply a coating of fungicide paint additive after I
wash the concrete.  I'll try the bleach solution (I already have a bottle of
it) and report back.  Thanks again.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F