[TowerTalk] RE: Help with Ham V

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Help with Ham V
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Thu May 8 15:49:03 2003
I recently found MFJ to have outstanding service when I needed a bunch of
spare parts for one of my TH7's.
First class help in identifying what parts I needed (full rear driven EL +
beta assy), then 4 days later I had a big package delivered to my home in
Sweden.

Impressive.

Could not be more pleased. The bad mouthing of MFJ seems to be more of a
tradition among a group of narrow minded people than anything else.

73/Peter SM2CEW
www.qsl.net/sm2cew