[TowerTalk] Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE)
From: tubbyjoe@pacbell.net (Timothy-Allen Albertson-KG6IRH)
Date: Fri May 16 13:20:47 2003
The issue of RF exposure is something which is solely within the
jurisdiction of Foxtrot-Charlie-Charlie.  Congress has passed an Act
specifically preempting any state or local laws on this subject and vesting
RF issues soley in the jurisdiction of the FCC.  The ARRL website has much
info on this subject.
73 de tim kg6irh.