[TowerTalk] Re: [SteppIR] 4el SteppIR at Dayton?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [SteppIR] 4el SteppIR at Dayton?
From: k3bz@arrl.net (Jerry Keller)
Date: Mon May 19 22:53:20 2003
Large... 32 foot boom...sure.  BUT... it's only 75 lbs and less than
10sq.ft.  That doesn't seem to be a lot of load in order to get performance
that's better than six 4L monobanders on 20 through 6. And it will do some
really good stuff NO other antanna can, at any price.

In fact, if one can afford the $1600 I think it's the best bargain for that
kind of performance anywhere.   Jerry K3BZ
OMG, what have I unleashed now? ;-))