[TowerTalk] Tristao

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tristao
From: JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net (Jim Miller)
Date: Mon May 26 11:09:31 2003
I have a 54' (3x20') Tristao currently on the ground in the country waiting
to go up(someday).  When I took it down all feet stood squarely on the pad,
no bends.  I don't know if they are all the same - mine is a tilt over with
the pivot point about 8' up the first section and is much heavier than
towers I see in the adds today.  Motorized for extending and boat type winch
for tilt over.  very light on tilt over because of balance point even with
long mast and big antennas.

73, de Jim KG0KP