[TowerTalk] coax ID help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] coax ID help
From: on4kj@skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Thu May 29 06:31:33 2003
Your number one was formerly RG17 A/U a standard heavy duty 50 ohm coax.

Your number two is most likely  or even surely a 75 Ohm cableTV. the second
wire is only there to suspend the cable for zero mecanical stress on the
coax. Be aware not to squash it,  and respect the bend radius.

Hope this helps Jeff.

73's Jos on4kj