[TowerTalk] Pushup Pole Installation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pushup Pole Installation
From: n9puz@arrl.net (Tim, N9PUZ)
Date: Sun Jun 1 21:59:45 2003
I have a 40-foot push up pole (4 sections) that I want to use to support a
small VHF/UHF ground plane and the center of an HF inverted "V". This is a
semi-permanent installation for about a year. I would like to minimize
concrete work, etc. but want to do what's necessary to have adequate guying,
etc. to make it through a Midwestern winter and summer of high winds, etc.
There are two options for installation location. One is against the side of a
two-story house, the other is totally free standing.

Web searches haven't turned up much in the way of suggested installation,
etc. Anyone with experience to share?

Tim,  N9PUZ