[TowerTalk] Grounding

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Grounding
From: agyoung@cox.net (Alan Young)
Date: Tue Jun 3 14:50:16 2003
To all that offered advice on raising a 40' Universal tower- thanks!  It is up.

I have three ground rods ( one for each leg).  I am not sure if I should tie
them all to the house ground ( a 5/8" copper rod in the foundation by the AC
service entrance).  I also have two ground rods for radio ground, as well as
the lightning suppressors.  I have been told to tie everything together to the
house ground, and others have said NO.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Alan Young     N5ACY