[TowerTalk] Re: Balloon supported top band verticals

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Balloon supported top band verticals
From: s57ad@amis.net (Mirko Sibilja)
Date: Sun Jun 8 09:36:11 2003
Hi peeple,

I'd like to thank again to everybody who helped us with hints and useable
advices on the stuff. The project has been successfully carried out at
Region 1 Field Day this weekend, the antenna went up 60m (200 feet), with
four elevated (sloping) radials, and top band was a money band in despite of
summer statics & QRN. Outlook was imposant, too, and drew lot of attention
of curiouses (together with scent of barbecue), so (hopefully) we'll recruit
some newbies as well, beside the score and all the fun we had operating the
bands.

Thanks again to all (the list to whom we owe gratitude is too long to name
everybody particulary) & CU on the bands.

73 de Mirko, S57AD
Mirko Sibilja
S57AD
ICQ#: 102184968