[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G installation basics - Rohn catalog

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G installation basics - Rohn catalog
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 11:22:01 2003
In a message dated 6/23/03 5:15:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wa0ttn@netdave.com writes:

> So, I'm wondering a) does Rohn make this information available anymore, or
>  b) recommendations from the group on how big the footing should be.

    You need the Rohn catalog - it's got everything in it. They're available
from  <A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.championradio.com</A>.

    Anyone contemplating putting up ANY tower would benefit from the info in
the Rohn catalog. It's the first book you should have in your tower library.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
Champion Radio Products