[TowerTalk] Using plywood forms...??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Using plywood forms...??
From: rich@n7tr.com (Rich Hallman - N7TR)
Date: Mon Jun 30 00:07:10 2003
Wow....

Great comments and thanks to the group for all your feedback.

I figured I would need an additional 4 yards of concrete to fill the entire
hole.  In Reno, 6 sack concrete is around $72 a yard...Since I'm pouring
almost 30 yards of concrete total....I decided to just fill the oversized
base.

Ill be sure the backhoe guy doesn't get so carried away on the other holes!
;-)

Thanks again...Great List!!

Also...my Web Site has progress on the new house, tower foundations for the
freestanding systems and the 150 foot rotating Rohn 45.

73...
Rich

www.n7tr.com