[TowerTalk] tower disassembly questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower disassembly questions
From: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (VE6JY Don Moman)
Date: Mon Jul 21 22:00:13 2003
Either your option 1 or 3 would work fine, I'm sure.  Number 2 is likely to
end up with an inverted Vee scenario, as you suspect.

 3 might be a bit quicker, but involves more work on the tower.  I'd
personally go with # 1, make a platform so working at 10' level is
convenient and make sure I had an electric impact wrench - they are great
for taking out those paint covered, scarred bolts and nuts in record time.

73 Don
VE6JY