[TowerTalk] Strange damage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Strange damage
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Thu Jul 24 17:06:19 2003
Thanks to all who replied.  I looked all through the manual (I have one from
1981, 1986, and two update manuals).  There is no mention of the type of
aluminum.   All I find is 1" by 72".  At one end are wholes drilled for the
boom to element fixture and the other end is machined to match the
section that decouples the various bands.  The central piece of aluminum for
that is 7/8" so at least they telescope.

Anyone familiar with what KLM used in the early 80's?

73 Dave K4JRB