[TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] Rohn Going SK?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] Rohn Going SK?
From: kq2m@earthlink.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Sat Jul 26 20:24:09 2003
That used to be the procedure - until a LARGE number of Nasdaq stocks were
trading under $1 and the Nasdaq was embarrassed into either delisting them
all and losing a lot of fees (which they could NOT afford) or changing the
30 day requirement so that the hundreds of companies could still meet the
vastly diluted listing standards.

Kind of like if the majority of contesters had 1/2 the q's in their logs
thrown out and in order for the contest sponsor to avoid the embarrassment
of DQ'ing most of them, the sponsor instead told the log-checkers to stop
checking logs and to publish the high-claimed scores as official results!

73
Bob KQ2M