[TowerTalk] Help with design of Tilt over fixture - Thanks!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help with design of Tilt over fixture - Thanks!
From: jdraughn1@cox.net (jdraughn)
Date: Sun Aug 3 13:32:35 2003
Hello all,
Thanks to everyone who responded. I received several very interesting
ideas and a lot to think about. I believe I'm on the right road now
and the help is much appreciated.
Now if I can just figure a way to make that bright shiny new antenna
match the old Mosley Classic 33 so the neighbors won't notice too much
I'll be in great shape hihi.
Thanks again!
Regards,
Jeff, N0OST