[TowerTalk] RE: [RFI] Sample letter to club: BPL comment filing--urgent-

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: [RFI] Sample letter to club: BPL comment filing--urgent--pleaseparticipate
From: wa4tukhr@comcast.net (Patrick A. Thompson Sr.)
Date: Sat Aug 9 01:46:05 2003
Good work Rob!

We are going to need some passion, effort, and money to defeat this. I'm
peeved enough for two people!

For my part I posted a reply today. I hope it struck the right degree of
implied technical competence and restraint while indicating extreme
displeasure with BPL. It was not and could not be a scientific study. I hope
the FCC will listen to the ARRL. There is strength in numbers. Politicians
understand numbers. (Not the same as understanding math!)

Many thanks to the people who have posted instructions.

One hint for the more computer literate.  Compose your reply in "Word" or
"Word Perfect" or other processor.  Use the spell checker. Use your spouse
or other for an intelligence checker. ;-)

When you are happy with your composition, copy from the word processor and
paste into the FCC web form.

May we all be lucky on this one!

Pat
wa4tuk