[TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors
From: k0tv@adelphia.net (Jerry Muller)
Date: Wed Aug 13 13:05:41 2003
Jim,

Originally I asked for 3 100 foot towers, but I decided to settle for
the 90 footers as not needing a variance. The 40 meter tower has a
fairly steep drop off in ALL directions for about a mile. The 4 element
40 behaves like it's at between 150 and 200 feet above ground depending
upon direction. It doesn't need to be higher.

73, Jerry