[TowerTalk] Neighbors "rights"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Neighbors "rights"
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Sat Aug 16 14:09:02 2003
I think that you have the wrong chant for radio religion.
There exist basically 2 chants.  Once one has learned the first and has
received
results, they can use  first chant modifiers.  When at least 2 modifiers are
completed then one advances to the second chant.  Work on first chant modifiers
may continue as well.

The first chant is "SEEK YOU"  The modifiers may be "TEN-TEN" or any  state or
province.  There are some who use a very specific modifier,  "EH EM"  or
 "CON TEST"

The second chant may sound like a modifier but is not.  It belongs to a very
select
group.  The chant is  "SEE KYOU DEEEEEE  EX".  The modifiers may be "UR
OPE"  "JAY EH" etc.

I have never heard "Ohmmm"  on the radio. (Sometimes after a certain beverage I
have heard it, but it wasnot wanted.)

Chris opr VE7HCB