[TowerTalk] Ham Radio and NE Power Failure

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham Radio and NE Power Failure
From: mikehatzakis@yahoo.com (Michael Hatzakis, Jr)
Date: Wed Aug 20 12:12:19 2003
Just a quick thanks to all of you that replied to my request for articles re:
the NE power failure.  I rec'd some very compelling articles, a number of which
had not yet made it to the ARRL web site.  I don't suppose the town will ever
love my tower, but perhaps a little more understanding... thanks, MH K3MH

Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Physiatrist, Treating Individuals with Neuromuscular Disabilities
Consultant, Information Technology Based Health Care Solutions