Re: [TowerTalk] Universal Base

To: Frank Mayer <domino@worldlynx.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Universal Base
From: jparr@bgcfreedom.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:54:51 -0400 (EDT)
I put up a larger Universal Tower with the hollow legs. The ones I used
were square, and not round though. After the pour was done, and everything
was thoroughly dry I filled them with crazy foam, then filled the
remaining 1" of tube at the top with silicone caulk. Filling them with
concrete would probably work as well.