Re: [TowerTalk] Tower or ... caution flag?

To: davidw@copper.net, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower or ... caution flag?
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:37:18 EDT
In a message dated 8/22/03 8:38:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
davidw@copper.net writes:

> So.   Should I throw caution to the winds and money to the PE fella, the twp
>  board of zoning appeals (twp treasurer, really), the county building permit
>  section, the backhoe fella, the concrete fella, and after all that, finally
>  put the ethereal adornments up, or should I wait and see what falls out of
>  the BPL situation before taking decisions?

    GO FOR IT! DX will come and go along with great band openings and LOTS of
fun operating so DON'T WAIT!

    The BPL technology will take years to perfect and implement, what with
lawsuits against it from the ARRL, environmental groups, etc.

    Time's awasting, Dude!

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC