Re: [TowerTalk] sheet bends, carrick bends, and amateurs

To: jimjarvis@comcast.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] sheet bends, carrick bends, and amateurs
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:10:37 EDT
    This knot thread has been very interesting. I work with hams ALL THE TIME
and if they know a knot - ANY knot! - I'm thrilled. When I ask for them to
send something up, generally what I get is a WAD OF ROPE instead of a knot.

    I only use a handful of knots - bowline, clove hitch, and overhand work
98% of the time - for EVERYTHING.

    Tnx to Boy Scouts and the USN/USCG/sailors for their help!

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -