[TowerTalk] locktight

To: <wrt@dslextreme.com>, <K7LXC@aol.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] locktight
From: "Thomas Miller" <ac5tm@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 04:36:57 -0000
I had some clamps made for a ham m type rotor.  They were made out of very
hard steel.  The mast did not turn in the rotor however the bolts in the
bottom of the rotor (316 stainless) sheared out.  Needless to say the rotor
wire did not last too long either.  I used 316 stainless threaded rod for
the clamps worked great.

Tom