[TowerTalk] Looking for K0XG Rotating Tower Installations

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for K0XG Rotating Tower Installations
From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:29:46 -0700
I'm waiting for the shipment of my K0XG System which I hope will be here
over the next week or so.  Wanted to first get some info from users who have
installed the Heavy Duty Elevated Rotor and Rings.

My installation will be 150ft with the top 75 feet rotating. Using
Phillystrand.

If you have a system like this...Please email me direct.

Thanks...
Rich

N7TR Web Site - Updated 23 Aug
www.n7tr.com <http://www.n7tr.com>