RE: [TowerTalk] towers on Mercer Island

To: George <gclute@comcast.net>, Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] towers on Mercer Island
From: "Michael Hatzakis, Jr" <mikehatzakis@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
I have had great success with Town of Bellevue, which is likely similar to MI
in demographics.  They yielded immediately to PRB-1 and even re-affirmed it in
a letter they sent me recently in response to a local complaint.  I am happy to
help.  Let me know what I can do.

Michael  K3MH

George <gclute@comcast.net> wrote:
Yes we need another month of lightning strikes and tower grounding posts. 5
posts about tower law inquries drives the "Zipcode envy guys nuts"

Geo W7LFD