RE:[TowerTalk] Homebrew CATV Hardline Connectors

To: "Mike Rhodes" <weightdn@adelphia.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE:[TowerTalk] Homebrew CATV Hardline Connectors
From: "Scott Holisky" <sholisky@tpt.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 15:06:18 -0500
Hi Mike -
               I found that a "coupler" brass compression fitting will fit the
1/2 line and a PL259 just fine. Local hardware store trip time :). Used this
setup for quite a few years without issues.
--------
Greetings to all from the new guy waiting for his concrete to cure. Putting up
a guyed 25G in the backyard to 50', per zoning reg's. Not too tall, but 10
years at the new house without flying a directional antenna is long enough!

73's Scott  N0AR
Nr.St.Paul, MN