Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN Work Platform

To: "towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "GALE STEWARD" <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN Work Platform
From: "RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:10:36 -0400
I can't speak to whether they still make them, but...

I acquired one each for 25 and 45 in takedowns (wouldn't have occurred to me to
buy them outright) and they are
great.  Much more comfortable than standing on "rungs."  Often you do stand at
one place a long time working on
something.

They can be tricky to figure out how to hang them until you get used to them.
'Til then you're horsing it around
saying "What the heck!?"  73 - Rich, KE3Q