Re: [CQ-Contest] Tower survey

To: "Jim Idelson" <k1ir@designet.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Tower survey
From: <n0wy@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:27:32 -0500
I use a Universal Towers 15-50 and am very happy with it.
It is a freestander and I have it in 4 cu yds of concrete.
It is a tilt-over aluminum tower weighing in at 158 pounds
and it can handle a 15 sq ft windload.  I personally am
using a much smaller antenna on it with a Ham-IV rotor.
I am also very happy as it can also handle ME up there
when I am doing any installation or adjustments.

Steve N0WY - a little guy at 6'4" and 255#