[TowerTalk] or2800 m2 rotator into Rohn 25 tower

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] or2800 m2 rotator into Rohn 25 tower
From: steve sala <stetrekve@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
What are my options on putting the or2800 into a Rohn
25?  When I bought it, someone there said I had to
remove a cross brace.  If I do that in a regular
section, will the rotator fit?  Appreciate hearing
from someone who did this and what options are
available for me.  I want the rotator lower for the
long mast I will use.
73 K7AWB Steve Spokane Valley, WA

http://sbc.yahoo.com