Re: [TowerTalk] C31-XR versus KT36XA

To: <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>, <bryanr@bometals.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C31-XR versus KT36XA
From: "Mike Warnock" <k7xn@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:40:44 -0700
I had both kt34 and th6 in the 80's and 90's and found the 34 only
marginally better than the th6.  When moving to 7 land and complete new
tower etc etc I opted for the c31xr and can only say that i find it hard to
believe either of the 34 or th6 could compare to the 31xr.  It is just
killer on 10 and the only pileup i never broke was a 7O a couple of years
ago and although I could hear him I never heard him come back to any 6 or 7.
I am very impressed with the M2 stats and would love to see a field
comparison.  The c31xr also loads up rather easily on the warc bands,  just
keep the power down.