[TowerTalk] Ham IV + control unit market value?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham IV + control unit market value?
From: "Benson,M Stokley" <BENSONMS@apci.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:12:40 -0400
Hello TT'ers,
I am getting ready to change out my Ham IV (circa 1979) with an AlphaSpid due
to changes in my tower setup (stacked beams).  The unit was overhauled about 2
years ago by CATS (aka "Rotor Doc") and the following was added:  1) brake
delay in control unit; 2) "Super Wedge" brake; 3) replacement of terminal strip
with a quick connect; and, 4) steel ring gear.  The unit works fine (a small
bounce on the readout when going through the NE position - Europe, hi).  What
is the estimated market value range?  I have seen the recent posts on the Tail
Twister units.
73 / Stokley, W3SB

+