Re: [TowerTalk] watch the tower go up....

To: ab2os@optonline.net, N8DCJ@YAHOO.COM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] watch the tower go up....
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:05:38 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/03 5:46:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ab2os@optonline.net writes:

> Is a week long enough curing time for the concrete? I thought I'd read a
>  recommendation to leave it a month. Isn't the specified strength of
>  concrete its 28-day strength?

    Yes.

    Tower specs typically call for 3,000 psi concrete strength. What I do is
order 4,000 psi and it cures to 3,000 in a day or two. Enough to stand the
tower anyway. The increased cost is insignificant.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -