[TowerTalk] Tashjian LM470 review requested

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tashjian LM470 review requested
From: "Gregg E. Salomone" <spectrum@shs-medstaff.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:35:31 -0500
I am curious if anyone can give me feedback on the Tashjian LM470 tower.
Currently I am using a HD55 with a two element KLM 40 mtr. beam and a KT34A.
I would like the additional feet and the ease of motorized raising the tower.
Live in Mid-West so wind can pick up!
How is the construction quality and reliability. Shows it's rated at 24 square
feet at 70 mph wind gust and assuming that is fully extended.
Any comments would be appreciated!
Gregg
N9NY