Re: [TowerTalk] I need rotor disconnects - *today* - where?

To: kb9cry@comcast.net, "Scott R." <w4pa@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I need rotor disconnects - *today* - where?
From: AA6DX <aa6dx@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:32:02 -0700
And, as someone else suggested, connect the first one way, the 2nd the other ... so no guess which goes where! I usually end up working on rotators in the middle of the night in a storm during SS, or the likes ... use No-Lox or Penetrox, etc. Also, if you have need to leave the ends disconnected for any amount of time outside in the WX, use other connectors to cover them ... with their waaaars cut off, just as dummies for protection. BTW, I use these for 12VDC connectors all the time. Cheap, and readily available anywhere there's any kind of automotive store or store with accessories. 73, Mark AA6DX