[TowerTalk] insulating rohn 25g

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] insulating rohn 25g
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:45:47 -0000
Go to the Rohn website and look for the insulated sections.
Then call Texas Towers and see if they can order them for you.
I doubt they would have them in stock.  (never know til you ask, tho).

Makes no sense to re-invent the wheel when there's an engineered
and manufactured solution available.

Jim/N2EA

<snip>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 75 meter verticals
I am wanting to insulate 60 foot of rohn 25G tower for a 75 meter vertical.
Would u have any ideas on insulators etc. I want to put up 2 of them and
phase them in diffrent directions as needed. I have never done this with
tower so any help would be great! I have lots of ground to play with so
space is not an issue. Maybe grounding them and using Gama matches would be
better. I don't know so need input from others that have done this.
Thanks,,,,
Jimmy  N9EUO
<snip>