[TowerTalk] Hy-tower tuning help!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-tower tuning help!
From: "Gregg E. Salomone" <spectrum@shs-medstaff.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:56:56 -0500
I am currently using a Hygain Hy-tower and want suggestions on a switching
relay tapping the base loading coil for 80 meters. I want to be able to
tap the coil allowing me to remotely select different portions of the 80 meter
band. Currently I have to move the alligator clip to the desired
setting. Would like to be able to select two, three or four (cw and
ssb)settings from the comfort of my shack.
Any ideas of commercially available items would be helpful. Not in the mood to
build something...just don't have time so ordering from a catalog
would be ideal.
73 & thanks!
Gregg N9NY