RE: [TowerTalk] Posting replies BACK to the group...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Posting replies BACK to the group...
From: Paul Henning <paul@amtelco.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:49:40 -0500
This is one of the best lists to which I subscribe. There was just a large
discussion on a different list which went on for months about all replies
going to the list and the difficulty some people have with posting private
replies to the list by mistake. There are a "Reply" and a "Reply to All"
button on many e-mail systems which on this list work correctly. These
buttons allow me or anyone else to post a reply to an individual or the list
by simply pressing the correct button, no cut, no paste, no BS. This list
works correctly, LEAVE IT ALONE please!

Paul N. Henning
K9PH
Director of Research and Development