[TowerTalk] Re: Re: What is the largest 20mtr monobander you have ever

To: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@medinaec.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Re: What is the largest 20mtr monobander you have ever seen?
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:23:32 +0100
Yes 13 el 156 ft boom, darn it my memmory is getting bad.
Well, if somebody is to build something bigger it sure
would be you John, good luck.
By the way, 7J4AAL just put up a 5 el 80m Yagi full size
on a 138 ft boom, shorter boom then ZZK but still big.

73 Jim SM2EKM / only small antennas!!

PS: Biggest I ever had was a 4 el 40 on 60ft boom, worked
great but not up now.

W0UN -- John Brosnahan wrote:

If memory serves me, WA6ZZK's 20M Yagi on the cover of CQ Magazine
was 13 elements with a 156 ft long boom.  My dream has been that someday
I would build something just a little bit BIGGER!    ;-)

73--John W0UN