RE: [TowerTalk] ScotchKote - problems

To: "'Jim W7RY'" <w7ry@centurytel.net>,"'Towertalk (E-mail)'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] ScotchKote - problems
From: "N2TK" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:49:41 -0500
No water inside any of the traps.
The antenna worked fine last time I used it in February.
The only thing that was changed on the antenna since the last time I used it
was adding tape to the trap caps and putting ScotchKote on the tape. The
antenna performance was down at least 2-3 s-units compared to the other
antenna.
The film was not DC conductive on an ohmmeter.
N2TK, Tony