[TowerTalk] specs on a older Tristao 55'

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] specs on a older Tristao 55'
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:31:57 -0600
a friend is offered a older triangular crankup with approx. 20" sides.
The seller says it's a Tristao, approx. 20 years old and is rated for 35 sq.
ft of antenna. It has a home made hinged base, and positive pull down.

No documentation and the model number plate is long since gone.

I haven't seen it but 35 sq. feet seems a bit high.

My mind is like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states.

Bill H. in Chicagoland