Re: [TowerTalk] Putting a pull rope in conduit.

To: "Jack Myers" <jackqm@oregontrail.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Putting a pull rope in conduit.
From: "Larry Stowell" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:08:08 -0500
Excellent!!!

I just watched the new "This Old House" and the did a similar method except
they sucked a device called a "mouse" to pull electrical feed from the
street to the cottage they are working on. It took about 20 seconds to pull
a couple hundred feet. They also used some wire lubricate to pull the 200amp
service. Of course the used a pickup to pull it.

Larry WA2SRY