Re: [TowerTalk] antenna spacing

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna spacing
From: Colburn <kd4e@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:49:09 -0500
N7AU wrote:
Can someone tell me if eight feet of spacing will work without to much
interaction between a 40m 2 el beam and a Mosley 7el beam at about 70
ft. If we rise the rotor we might be able to get about 11 ft. Its a
chrome molly mast with about 9 ft inside the tower so I would think it
will support the two beams.

Thank You
Bob
N7AU

You planning to have them at right angles to one another?

The experts here will square me away if I am wrong but parallel with one another at that spacing sounds like trouble to me.

73, doc kd4e