RE: [TowerTalk] RE: Erecting tower

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] RE: Erecting tower
From: "Rex Lint" <rex@lint.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:53:47 -0500
Ken,

There's a dialogue, one could even say debate, about what's better: "pier
pin" or buried section for a base.  I've done both.  The pier pin was
recommended to me for my current 100 footer by people that know a lot about
towers, and I think it's best.  But you decide!  I'm sure you can research
it on the archives at http://lists.contesting.com/_towertalk/. It also
leaves no residue when you move up to rohn 55!

Good luck,

Rex
K1HI