Re: [TowerTalk] I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 06:40:27 -0600

Kurt- I appreciate your work, in the fullest sense. And- I hope my comments do not cause you to pull yourself off the web, or your contributions from others (more worthy than I)
As I said, I do not mind the pop-ups that pay for distribution and web- presence, but I DO expect them to be well done. The one I objected to was particularly jarring, with a banner that bounced around and links to Target stores and Best-Buy, and one of those false "You are todays winner!" flags. About the only saving thing was that the banner did not cover the article header.
I apparently was the straw that did the final damage, but, like the one in the parable, not the only one, and I am sorry for that. I apologize.
Bill