Re: [TowerTalk] Cheap Winch

To: va3pl@cuic.ca
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cheap Winch
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:51:46 -0600
Andy:

Also the kerchung of my Ham IV drives our daschund/rat terrier mix female crazy. When I hit the brake release and she's outside and the beam starts turning she starts barking, howling, etc. I can click the brake release like a code key and she goes ballistic in her yapping.

Tom, WW5L

va3pl@cuic.ca wrote:

One more think against Fulton winch.
Try to raise crank up tower at night in the quiet neighborhood. That
ratcheting click resonate through the tower like machine gun and you can
hear it for a mile and you have more complaints then from TVI. Same goes
with my HAM IV rotor. I just hate that kerchung with a passion.
Cheers
Andy - VA3PL