RE: [TowerTalk] PowerHam

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] PowerHam
From: "John - N5BSD" <n5bsd@rblprd.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:54:11 -0600
What is even stranger is that the PowerHam phone numbers don't have any
Reverse lookup info (meaning they are no good ? )

And when doing a trace route on them I ended up in Europe.
Here is the info as a matter of fact

And the last of my OT traffic for now hihi

NeoTrace Trace  Version 3.25  Results
Target: powerham.com
Date: 12/14/2003 (Sunday), 8:51:56 PM
Nodes: 20
 Node Data
Node Net Reg IP Address      Location            Node Name
  20   1   1 217.10.193.167  BUCURESTI           ns6.dr.myx.net
 Packet Data
Node High Low  Avg  Tot  Lost
  20  172  172  172    1    0
 Network Data
Network id#: 1

OrgName:    RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID:      RIPE
Address:    Singel 258
Address:    1016 AB
City:       Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode:
Country:    NL

ReferralServer: whois://whois.ripe.net

NetRange:   217.0.0.0 - 217.255.255.255
CIDR:       217.0.0.0/8
NetName:    217-RIPE
NetHandle:  NET-217-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType:    Allocated to RIPE NCC
NameServer: NS.RIPE.NET
NameServer: NS3.NIC.FR
NameServer: SUNIC.SUNET.SE
NameServer: AUTH00.NS.UU.NET
NameServer: SEC1.APNIC.NET
NameServer: SEC3.APNIC.NET
NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
Comment:    These addresses have been further assigned to users in
Comment:    the RIPE NCC region. Contact information can be found in
Comment:    the RIPE database at http://www.ripe.net/whois
RegDate:    2000-06-05
Updated:    2003-09-19

OrgTechHandle: RIPE-NCC-ARIN
OrgTechName:   RIPE NCC Hostmaster
OrgTechPhone:  +31 20 535 4444
OrgTechEmail:  search-ripe-ncc-not-arin@ripe.net

  ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2003-12-13 19:15
 Registrant Data
Registrant id#: 1

Registration Service Provided By: INTERNET DOMREG SRL
Contact: office@domreg.ro
Visit: http://www.domreg.ro/

Domain name: MYX.NET

Registrant Contact:
   MobiFon SA
   MobiFon Hostmaster (register@connex.ro)
   +40.213022336
   Fax: +40.213021993
   Avrig STreet 3-5
   Bucharest,  7000
   RO

Administrative Contact:
   MobiFon SA
   MobiFon Hostmaster (register@connex.ro)
   +40.213022336
   Fax: +40.213021993
   Avrig STreet 3-5
   Bucharest,  7000
   RO

Technical Contact:
   MobiFon SA
   MobiFon Hostmaster (register@connex.ro)
   +40.213022336
   Fax: +40.213021993
   Avrig STreet 3-5
   Bucharest,  7000
   RO

Billing Contact:
   MobiFon SA
   MobiFon Hostmaster (register@connex.ro)
   +40.213022336
   Fax: +40.213021993
   Avrig STreet 3-5
   Bucharest,  7000
   RO

Name Servers:
   XNETDNS.XNET.RO
   XNETDNS2.XNET.RO

Creation date: 15 Nov 1999 13:41:00
Expiration date: 15 Nov 2004 13:41:00

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information
purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or
related to a domain name registration record. We make this information
available  as is,  and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)
enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load
this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic
mail, or by telephone.  The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or
other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written
consent from us.  The registrar of record is eNom.  We reserve the right
to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree
to abide by these terms.
Version 6.3 4/3/2002

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the
registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions.
_____
NeoTrace Copyright C1997-2001 NeoWorx Inc

73
John
N5BSD / NNN0OYH
ARRL NTS ORS NTX Digital